Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Show Me Your Blog Spot

Two Way Monologue was tagged by Punky Style to the following meme:

'Show Me Your Blog Spot'

1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to this post.
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.

So here are our 'Blog Spots':

- Ferr's..


"The 2 tables I usually write on. The living room's (I sit on the floor or on the couch) and that one underneath the stairs."
- and Thais'..


"My cute little office. I take the laptop everywhere else (to the couch, to go watch tv, etc), but this is the place I go if I really need to concentrate."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are our blog picks:

- Blah Blah Blog;

- Trash It Up;

- Don't Touch My Moleskine;

- Frufru;

- Parece Filme, Mas E Vida Mesmo..

And whoever else that feels like joining :)


1 comment:

Punky said...

So cute!!!
thanks for playing along.